Friday, April 6, 2018

Flower Stickers


These cards all use stickers from Elizabeth Craft. This first one is my favorite, and I ended up sending it to our granddaughter for her eighth birthday. (Silly Blogger - I can't take off center-justify for this paragraph!) I added two single flower stickers and colored them with Copics and matted with matching pink. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with white embossing powder and I added a few scored lines using my Scor-Paul. I added the sentiment panel with foam squares.

Another flower sticker for this card. Again, I colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I embossed the bottom half with a Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin folder. I matted the flower and mounted on foam squares.
Another Copic-colored flower sticker:) This one is on ivory cardstock.
And one more sticker. Actually, this card is done with the negative pieces of the third card. I trimmed around the edge and used transfer tape. Again, the sentiment is from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I didn't even realize that the flowers on the first card were stickers. I love the color! And I had never seen the set of stickers with the flower on the second one. (No, I won't be buying even more of them. lol) I have the stickers for the 3rd and 4th card. Very pretty and you did a really good job of using the negative pieces.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, gorgeous! It took me a minute to realize how you got negative pieces from a sticker, but I'm guessing it was on a black sheet and the white was left when you peeled it off. It looks amazing. These are some beautiful stickers!

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the CAS designs. The flowers are beautiful. xx

Cheryl W said...

These are all so pretty. And how clever to use the negative of one of the stickers. It makes a very striking card. I have trouble with Blogger once in a while, too, with the centering feature. It's usually with images, though. Sometimes it just won't let me center them, even though I click on "center."