Thursday, March 15, 2018

Elegant Embroidery #2 - #6

A short while ago, I posted a card that I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Elegant Embroidery." I said at that time that it would probably be the only card I would post with it. Well, I was wrong:) I still had most of these pieces sitting on my table and just couldn't throw them away, as usual. So, here they are. Several of them are very similar. This embossing folder is an Anna Griffin by Cuttlebug. The stamped image is matted and mounted on foam squares. I stamped it with a Kaleidacolor pad.
This image was colored with markers before stamping.
The lacy-stamped panel is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey.
I stamped the leafy design  five times, lining it up with my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I scored the lines with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

This image was also colored with markers before stamping. And there you have them!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! I'm so glad you made more. These are the most delicate and pretty little stamps. The last one looks exactly like embroidery I used to do on pillowcases and tea towels. The lace stamp could have fooled me. It looks like real lace. Seriously. I had to look very closely. Really love that embossing folder, too. Sigh... I hope I can stay in my room long enough to finish something today. It hasn't been happening much this week.

Cheryl W said...

These cards are all so pretty. It's a good thing you didn't throw anything away. I have so many saved bits and pieces. One of these days I've got to do a major clearing out!