Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Warm Wishes and Snowflakes

Yes, I was done with this year's Christmas cards:) But, I still had a few pieces on my table that I wanted to clean up - either use or toss. I tossed most of them and put a few die-cut pieces into a clear sleeve and added them to my "card parts." But I did use these two pieces. The red scalloped piece and the snowflake piece were stripes on a patterned piece of paper that I had cut apart. I liked the way they looked together. I just made sure to put the blue piece right on the edge of the scallop. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I inked it up with Versamark and then red ink and then used clear embossing powder on it. I mounted the panel on foam squares before adding to the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your card is very pretty Lynette. Smile BIG! :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

It's not a bad idea to start on next year's cards while you've got the Christmas spirit! Nice way to use up those parts, and the big sentiment really helps make a quick and easy card. Pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Doesn't it feel good to either use or throw away scraps? I did some cleaning in my own craft room today and threw away a lot of scraps from my Christmas card production. I love the colors you used in your card today. It's one of my favorite combinations.