Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Two More Simply-Embossed Christmas Cards

 Two more simple Christmas cards using the same Darice folder that I used on yesterday's card. I think I have 51 Christmas cards done now. Probably about 25 - 30 more to go. I finally made a little progress on my next-year's calendars, too. I have six months done and six to go. Usually by this time, they are finished. :(

At any rate, to make these cards, I cut the rectangle of white cardstock and then just embossed a small portion of the folder. I matted with red. The sentiments on both of them are from Lawn Fawn.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

An incredibly versatile embossing folder which I absolutely love! Cute sentiment stamps, too. You always manage to capture the embossing in your photos so beautifully. I struggle with that. These are wonderful cards, Lynette. A person has to keep it simple if you're going to make enough to go around.