Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fall to Layout #41 - Take Two

Another card for Natasha's Clean and Simple Stamping Fall to Layout. This one is #41 - Take Two. You can find the challenge here.

I used a stitched circle die to cut the circles, then I added stickers over the holes. I matted with black and added the black-dotted white ribbon across the bottom. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.

We got back from vacation yesterday after being gone for about two and a half weeks. It's nice to be home, but we had a great time and I even could have been gone longer! We drove down to Orlando, spent a week in a resort with our daughter and son and their families, and then took our time getting home. We got to visit with my sister and my brother on the way down. We visited the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL on the way down, also. On our way home, we made stops in Savannah, GA and Tybee Island. Visited the Naval Museum in Charleston, SC. Went to the Biltmore Estate. Visited Mammoth Cave. It was great.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip - a little time with family and then a little time for the two of you! Perfect!

Treva said...

Nice card and vacation!

Unknown said...

Love the card...such a great way of combining lots of textures! I’m happy that you had such a memorable vacation!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this one! Stickers? I had to look very closely to see exactly what you'd done. At first glance it looks like little windows. Pretty stickers! It sounds like you had a great time! I wouldn't want it to end. I can't wait to get away in our trailer again, but not in the icky weather. Busy month with Thanksgiving and all.

bonnie32002 said...

Great challenge and as usual you rose to meet it! Great look.

Natasha said...

Love the card! Thanks for playing along!

Your vacation sounds amazing!!