Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall-To Layout #37 Take Two

I made this based on Natasha's Fall-To Layout #37 Take Two.

The patterned paper is from another pack of paper that I got from our daughter-in-law's trip to Japan. So pretty. I matted it with pink - with the bottom edge punched with an EK Success punch. Then I matted that with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is matted with black and mounted on foam squares. I added a glittery flower with a pale pink brad in the center.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love this paper even more and your card design is so pretty with the pink wavy edge and flower embellishment. Sweet!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty card and that dp is gorgeous! Lucky you to have some paper from Japan!

Natasha said...

How lovely is this! Thanks for playing along!