Friday, October 6, 2017

Another Butterfly Birthday

Along with cheap dies, I ordered some really cheap ink. I won't do that again:) (It was, I believe, 85 cents for a multi-color ink pad. I ordered two. You may or may not see the other color, which I used in this same way.)

I rubbed the ink pad directly to the paper, then I sponged a little extra on to make sure to cover. The butterflies were done with a new die, as was the sentiment. I matted with black. Easy peasy:) I mounted the layer on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty card. I see some blue in the ink. Is that right?

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty background for those butterflies!

bonnie32002 said...

You may not like the ink, but those butterfly's cut in black and layered onto it make the difference! I have those butterfly's too. It's nice to see a sample using them!

Leslie Miller said...

Live and learn, right? Your background turned out pretty on this. I like how you swiped the ink to create a flowing wave. Beautiful butterfly border, too!