Thursday, August 3, 2017

Snow Swirled #2

Here is the second card I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Snow Swirled." The stamps I used are the three different snowflakes, and the same greeting as yesterday's card. I stamped the greeting with versamark and a slightly darker ink than the snowflakes, and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was then cut with a Memory Box die and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nicely done! You did a great job randomly placing the snowflakes - something I struggle with. Very pretty done in that color!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty snowflakes! Love the soft blue. It almost looks like a vellum overlay. Nice that you came to this set as you're getting some Christmas cards done!