Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sparkly Flowers

I'm pretty sure this image is from Penny Black. I colored it with watercolor pencils and an aqua brush. I added Wink of Stella to all of the flowers, which you can not see at all in the picture! They are so shimmery:) Purple is so hard to photograph - the purple flower and the matting are actually more of a reddish violet. Oh well! I cut the image out using a Memory Box stitched rectangle die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you know how I love the flowers! Look at all those pretty colors together, sigh... Whoever receives this will see the Wink of Stella just fine and they'll be delighted!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful flowers! wink of Stella always adds such nice glimmer to images!