Monday, July 10, 2017

Love Notes

Another Stampin' Up! set finished:) This set is called "Love Notes." I didn't realize that I had so many small, square stamps! Oh well.

This first card is full-sized. I stamped the image, colored it, cut it out with a square stitched die and mounted it on foam squares. The patterned paper is from Recollections. I also added some Star Dust Stickles to the star.

For the rest of the stamps, I just made little cards to add to a gift. These first six are 2 1/8 inches square, after folding. I used dies for the cutting.

This last one is 2 1/2 inches square, after folding.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I love ALL of these! Those stamps are super cute and there sure are a lot in the set. The little gift cards are darling, plus you got another Christmas card done -- yay! Very fun, Lynette!

Bea said...

What a great way to use the small stamps! You're so clever. They're all very nice.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such cute little cards to use when giving a gift!

Suzy said...

Another question from me - what stitched die sets are you using? Love the idea - never knew what to do with those little sets. Whooopee can't wait to start using them. Thanks for sharing your creative gift!!! Suzy