Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Little Hellos #1 - #8

Well, I have finished another Stampin' Up! set. (My mission is to use all of my Stampin' Up! sets - and I have a lot of them!) The set that I used for these cards is called "Little Hellos." It consists of eight small images with sentiments. When I mounted mine, I separated the images from the sentiments so that I could mix and match or use each separately.

For each of these cards, I stamped the image on a die-cut piece. For this first card, I used the piece that I cut the rectangle out of for the second layer. I mounted it on foam squares. I colored the image and placed it on the card front,  in the hole from which it was cut.

 For the rest of these cards, I mounted the images on foam squares.





Extremely simple, but done:)

I have also decided that if I really don't like one of my remaining sets or can't do anything different with them, I am going to skip them! It's adding stress to my stamping, and that is not the reason for card-making!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Agree with you - the reason we stamp and create is to add a little joy in our lives - not stress!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, all of these images are so cute! Good for you making that decision. There should be no stress in stamping. Add those skipped sets to the purge pile!

bonnie32002 said...

I'm working with some older stamps because of your inspiration! I really enjoy seeing your new take on images that were from a few years ago (which I've most likely picked up from a rummage sale!)