Wednesday, July 12, 2017

"Fancy Fold" Card

I received a pretty, fun card from a stamping friend and decided to make one using the same folds. (Thanks, Donna!) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I stamped it on a previously-die-cut rectangle. The flowers, centers and leaves were all cut with some new dies I bought from Amazon. The patterned papers are from a Recollections matstack.

I added white cardstock to the middle and stamped a birthday greeting there.
One more picture from a slightly different angle.

I am entering this card into the Scor-Pal monthly challenge. The challenge is to use more than one fold, and to use die cuts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, MY GOODNESS! That card is spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Love that.

Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cool card!!!

Bea said...

Love the card and paper colors. Great job!

bonnie32002 said...

Great colors on the Tri-shutter card...and good luck to you!

Patti J said...

What a great card! Love the fold, Lynette! Beautifully done, my friend! Thanks for joining us this month for our Scor-Pal challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

So, you just whipped this up, did you? You make it look so easy. I love the colors and the way the flowers are arranged when closed. Nice Bday sentiment inside, too. I've had a whole bunch of cards to make in a short period of time, but I've got a plan for decorating a fancy fold. Hope it pans out.

JUDI GOBELI said...

GREAT CARD. Love the colors and the design you used. TFS.

fusiafscrapping said...

Your work is so unique, interesting, inspiring and beautiful.! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!