Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Bright Colors - Color Swap

This is another card I made with new dies - and card parts - and then I realized that it worked for this month's color swap in my stamping group. The colors this month are "bright colors."

The new dies I used are the rainbow pieces and the sun. The rainbow die is one piece, but it cuts all six pieces at one time. I used Copic markers to color them. I cut the sun out of bright yellow, and I used the same yellow for matting. I printed the sentiment on my computer and used a yellow Copic marker to draw around the edge. The cloud die-cuts were in with my "card parts." The clouds are mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your color pops! Great card! (Hope you are having a blast at Stamp Camp!)

Chookarooni said...

Love this card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This is so cute! Love the bright colors and all the happiness! You're having so much fun with your new dies. Fabulous, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that card, Lynette! What fun that we could have our exchange in person this time. Thanks for sharing the dies to make one.