Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hearts and Posies #3

My third card using the "Hearts and Posies" stamp set from Stampin' Up! Today's stamp is the heart. I stamped it three times and put a piece of matching cardstock under it and mounted on Pop Dots. (I love finding scraps that work. Makes me remember to partially mat something.) The sentiment is from Stampabilities. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. (It's called Matelasse. I figured someone will ask me!) I matted with the same color cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice. All you have to do is change the hearts to red and it is a great card for Valentine's Day. Or do it in the colors of a wedding.

Leslie Miller said...

Love it! The partial panel worked out beautifully. Sometimes those scraps give you the best ideas. Thanks for naming the embossing folder (not that I'm currently buying), but I've always loved this one when you've used it and someday I may go on a search.