Thursday, May 4, 2017

Die-Cut Thanks

You're going to be seeing several of my new dies in action over the coming days:) This one is the "Thank You." I cut it out of coral, then found this patterned paper to match it. (I got the paper at Michael's a couple years ago. I cut the 12 x 12 sheets into fourths right away and threw away the packaging, so I can't tell you who it's by.) I matted the entire piece with the dark yellow cardstock to match the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this die is perfect for quick cards! Very cheerful with the paper and perfect color matches. I love my paper so much more now that I cut the big sheets into fourths.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great die! That dp is so much like some I used on cards I posted yesterday. You'll be able to use that die a lot!