Sunday, April 2, 2017

Thanks, Annie!

A stamping friend from Canada in our stamping group sent us some stamp-offs. Thanks, Annie! I made these two cards with them. The birdhouses on both are popped up on Pop Dots. The images were embossed with glittery gold embossing powder. I believe Annie said the image was from Great Impressions. I colored them with Copics. I matted each of them with shimmery gold paper. For this first card, I mounted the entire image panel with Pop Dots, also. The sentiment is from Stampabilities.

The sentiment on this one is from Papertrey Ink. I embossed it with gold embossing powder. The patterned paper is ancient and is from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just love that stamp off that Annie sent to you. I got that one from her as well. I made up my cards right away but had other things scheduled. I like the colors you chose for your cards.

Leslie Miller said...

I love those images so much! Absolutely darling cards you made with great choices for the paper. An old 6x6 pad? I have that one, too!

Unknown said...

Great use of pop dots! Great card!