Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Calendar Page

The year is flying by - it's March already! Amazing! Although, judging by the weather we had in February, it seems like it should be April already:)

At any rate, here is my calendar page for March. The tulips are a stamp by Gina K. I colored them with markers before stamping., The sentiment is computer-generated. I matted with matching green paper.

I'm hoping to take some time for stamping soon, but time just keeps zipping by and it always seems like there is something more important to do. I at least have my January and February calendar pages done for 2018.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great choice for your March calendar! We're all looking forward to seeing flowers again!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute tulips in pretty colors! Won't be long till they start popping out. No stamping here in days since I started painting my room. Just taking a break while Rich is cooking. There's always lots to do!