Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Retirement!

A former co-worker of my husband is retiring, and this is the card I made for her. I only had a few minutes to make it, but I'm pleased enough with it. There's nothing new or innovative with it, but it's still pretty!

The patterned paper is from a stack by Recollections. I matted it with matching blue cardstock. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. I cut it out with a Memory Box stitched rectangle die and matted with the same blue cardstock. I embossed a piece of ivory cardstock (the cardbase and the sentiment are also ivory) with a Cuttlebug folder and added it to the card front. The sentiment is mounted on Pop Dots. I think she will like it. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

I am sure she will like it too!

Leslie Miller said...

Pleased enough? I'd be more than pleased! The paper, embossing, layout are all fantastic! Once again, you've made simple look amazing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's very pretty! The dp is such a pretty color of blue! I'm sure anyone who receives a retirement card will appreciate it. I fondly remember the 1 card I received when I retired as church secretary so I try to make those cards for others now.