Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Calendar Page

And my last calendar page for the year. :) Next year's pages are done already, thank goodness. It's so nice to (mostly!) get them done in the corresponding month - doing next year's January page in January of this year, etc.

My December page is almost always embossing on white. This year is no exception. However, I usually use silver embossing powder and this year I went with gold. The embossing folder I used is from Darice. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I matted with shimmery gold paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blizzardly Beautiful!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Next year is done already? Sheesh, you're a stamping wizard, Lynette! This one is beautiful. I always love lots of white with embossing. I've been stuck on gold this year. It makes a nice contrast with the white.

Lisa Lara said...

WOW that is gorgeous Lynette.