Sunday, November 27, 2016

"Cheater" Cards #3

 Three more simple designs using patterned cardstock. For this first one, I matted the patterned piece with shimmery gold paper. The mostly-solid piece on the left is from the same matstack. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with gold detail embossing powder. The card bases are all ivory.
 I matted this image, and the sentiment, with dark green cardstock. The sentiment again is from Papertrey. I mounted the sentiment panel on foam squares.
Matted sentiment with shimmery gold and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Suzette Lipkovitch said...

I love your cheater cards! They are beautiful and inspire me to do the same. Sometimes I get so bogged down in making elaborate cards. These are absolutely perfect.

Leslie Miller said...

Have I mentioned how I love brown in a Christmas card? These are beautiful! Really love the gold-embossed paper on the first card. I'm still lagging behind...