Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy (Pokemon) Birthday, Andrew!

Today is our oldest grandson, Andrew's, birthday. He is eight already! As usual, I like to try to make personalized birthday cards for the grandkids. Andrew likes playing Pokemon Go. I really know VERY little about it, but our daughter was going to try to make cakepops that look like this, so I thought I would make his card to match. I guess this is the thing you "fling" to catch whatever it is that you try to catch! :)

It was really a very simple card to make just using circle Nestabilities. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Personalized cards are always very special. This is a great card for Andrew!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I know nothing about Pokémon Go, either, except the stories I've heard on the news. Andrew knows exactly what this is, though, and he's going to be very happy with it! You're always so clever with the boys' cards!

Unknown said...

He will love it! He's very lucky to have such a talented grandmother who can create "just the right card!"