Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween #4

The last of the Halloween cards. I made two like this for our two oldest grandsons.

Once again, the background paper is from a stack by Recollections. I had this piece of white with the oval cut out of it left-over from the card from a couple days ago. I just happened to set it on this piece of paper that I had gotten out. I thought it worked out great! Funny how that happens sometimes. :) The ghosts are from a Recollections stamp set and the sentiment is from an old dollar set by Studio G. The ghosts are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really good Halloween card! I'm sure your grandsons will love it!

Leslie Miller said...

This one is cute, too! I love the oval on the teal blue sky. I have a "thing" for oval windows. Again, those ghosts are so cute. I like how you arranged them. Very nicely designed, as all your cards are!

Chookarooni said...

great card - don't you love it when things come together?