Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Another Simple Birthday Card

When I get something new, I like to "sample" it a bit - try it out. I got some new dies a couple months ago from Michael's with a 60% off coupon and cut this piece right away. I almost returned the dies, but decided to keep them. But, this piece had been sitting on my table since then and I made this card using it. I added the ribbon and scored two lines above and two lines below it with my Scor-Pal. I added the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink. I added that piece to a white piece, and popped it up with foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You almost returned the dies? Why in the world? This is perfect for your CAS cards and very pretty. I'll look forward to seeing what you create with the other dies. Sheesh, Lynette, almost returned them... bite your tongue!