Monday, September 26, 2016

Orange and Gray Color Swap

I made this card for this month's color swap in my stamping group. The colors (in case you can't tell!) are orange and gray.

I cut the swirl while I was in Des Moines at our Group Gathering in June. I believe it may be Memory Box. The butterflies were cut with Memory Box dies. I punched the little flowers. After stamping the sentiment, the background was embossed with an Anna Griffin embossing folder by Cuttlebug and matted with gray.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You created a very pretty card with that color combination. I would have had a hard time. Nicely done!

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I need to use my flourish dies. I don't ever know what to do with them

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, I love it! The dies and embossing are so gorgeous! I have a paper pad that's all in orange and gray, but the patterns are so busy I've only used it a couple of times. This is perfection!