Sunday, August 28, 2016

Thanks a Bunch!

A simple thank you card for today. Haven't had much time in my stamping room lately, although I'll share several cards tomorrow.

The stamps from this card are from an old Taylored Expressions set. Several years ago, our stamping group spent a few hours at Taylor's house. She was a very gracious hostess! I added an enamel dot for the flower center, matted with yellow and mounted on foam squares. I matted the bottom layer of patterned paper with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute little flower. The button for the center is perfect and you framed the image just right! I need to get out my sets that I bought there.

Leslie Miller said...

This is just sweet and cute and perfect, Lynette! Love the enamel dot for the flower center. Adorable and happy!