Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sympathy and Thank You

I stamped these heart pieces while in Des Moines in June. Thanks, Sheri, for bringing this stamp set! The set is called "Heart Swatches" and is from Penny Black. I totally cased the layout from a card Sheri had made in March. Her card was square, though. The sentiments for both cards are from Papertrey Ink. I thought maybe the pink was a bit bold for a sympathy card, so I matted this one with black. I added a couple gems to this one, too.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice, Lynette. I like how you matted it.

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stamp! My goodness, I thought it was a die cut at first. You sure came home from Des Moines with a lot of treasures!