Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Six Similar - But Different! - Christmas Cards

More "Group Gathering" cards:) I bought this Memory Box die set in Des Moines. I made nine cards with it and I'm sharing six of them with you today. The other three are identical to others on this page.

The panel on this first card is shimmery silver. The sentiment (from Impression Obsession) is embossed with detail silver.
I love this white-on-white one! The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and is also embossed with silver.
More silver and more My Favorite Things sentiment.
I cut an oval from shimmery turquoise for this one. The sentiment is silver again and is also from My Favorite Things.
More silver:)
I used white embossing powder for this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Shoshi said...

Very pretty cards, Lynette. Very simple, so effective! Wish we could see the sparkle. Thank you for your lovely comment - it is exciting, isn't it!!

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those snowflakes make a beautiful Christmas card. My favorite is the one with the die cuts in the oval. But I like the grey/white combination too.

Sheri said...

Those are all very pretty. I bet the silver ones just sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, Lynette!! May I ask where you find the shimmer paper/cardstock? I have such a difficult time finding pretty cardstock like this. Wish I could see the shimmer. I love silver of any sort. It's my favorite metallic. But when you said turquoise I just couldn't believe shimmer cardstock in turquoise which is a favorite color of mine.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely brilliant, Lynette! You hit on a beautiful design for each of these cards. And such good progress toward Christmas! A beautiful snowflake die set!