Friday, August 5, 2016

Pink Sympathy

I've been going through my most recent card pieces and just using the top piece and working my way down the pile. It's been fun and productive. I bought a couple new embossing folders a few weeks ago and had to try them out right away. The background for this card uses up one of those embossed pieces. The folder is from Darice. I matted with pink cardstock. The butterfly and coneflower stamps are from an Inkadinkado set. The sentiment is stamped in brown and is from Papertrey Ink. I matted the image panel with the same pink cardstock and mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect in Pink! I don't think "Pink" when I think of sympathy cards, but this one is perfect!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty design and I love that cute little butterfly!

Leslie Miller said...

Another pretty embossing folder, and you know how I love 'em. That's a beautiful silhouette stamp and looks so perfect for sympathy. You're right on top of those card parts. I'm still working on them...