Monday, August 8, 2016

One Stamp Set - Three Cards



Three more cards as a result of our Group Gathering in Des Moines in June:) Kris brought a few stamps and tools that she no longer wanted and we could have them if we chose. I chose a couple things, and one was this stamp set from Stampin' Up! All of the stamps in this post are from the same set.

For this first one, I stamped the image twice. I colored them both and cut one of them out. I mounted it on Pop Dots and placed it over the other. I added the sentiment and matted the piece with a bit of matching cardstock.
I used the same Copic markers to color this image as the first one, adding two more, I think. For this one, I mounted the entire image panel on Pop Dots. I also added Wink of Stella to the flowers.
One more simple card using another stamp from the set. I added Wink of Stella to the flowers on the cake, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute stamp set, and I absolutely LOVE your clean and simple cards! Really fun and cheerful colors you chose, too. You're so good about using your stuff right away. I'm years behind in mine, but trying to catch up.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What cute little designs and you used them so well. Great coloring!