Monday, August 29, 2016

More Penny Black Flowers

When our granddaughter was here, she wanted to spend as much time as possible in my stamping room. (She is six and a half.) Making cards is her most favorite thing. It was fun for me! I didn't have much time for myself in there, but at least I got to spend some time in my room - AND with Amelia! :) I was able to put some cards together using stampoffs from our Group Gathering in Des Moines, though. I'm pretty sure I have used all of my stampoffs now, except for some wonderful Rubbernecker frames. So, here are five more cards for today. They all use Penny Black stamps (I'm quite certain, anyway) and the sentiments are all from Papertrey Ink. This one uses a Darice embossing folder. I used my Wink of Stella on several of the flowers, too.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

You are so good about using your stamp offs. I need to be better at that. I love the embossing folder on the first card

Unknown said...

Wow! The colors and textures are incredible! Stamping with grandgirls is the best!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

They are all just beautiful!!! I need to get those stamps out again and use them myself. Just not enough hours in the day!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Gorgeous flowers and just look at how you made each card CAS yet each is different. I don't know if I have that much CAS in my brain all at one time. I wish I did. I especially love the white on white with a pop of color. That's just one of my favorite looks. Really love the color of the flower on the anniversary card, and the softness of the sympathy card is so lovely, sigh...

bonnie32002 said...

I love the single stem flowers...I even have the last one in my collection. But those Penny Black flowers are just wonderful!