Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy Anniversary, Kris and Ron!

Oops - I forgot to finish this post and get it uploaded! Should have been posted on August 17. I hope you had a great day, Kris!

I used an old stamp from Stamper Rosa for this card. It is such a beautiful stamp, but I knew I could never do it justice with my coloring, so I just stamped it with Versamark and used detail gold embossing powder for it. I carefully trimmed it down and then used another layer of cardstock under it to give it more substance. I mounted it on foam squares. I matted with two layers of purple cardstock. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set and is also embossed with gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful card using that really pretty stamp!

Leslie Miller said...

It's just beautiful with the gold on two shades of plum. I always think gold embossing is so elegant and really requires no coloring. I know it's even more stunning in real life. A classic beauty, Lynette!

Unknown said...

WOW! No other words...just "WOW!"