Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Another Sparkly Birthday


Another die cut from my Group Gathering in Des Moines. I added bluish-green sparkly cardstock behind the die cut. The flower is from Penny Black - I bought the set in Des Moines. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, carefully cut it out, and added Wink of Stella for shimmer. I cut a piece of fun foam to add under the flower. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I hope you can see some of the twinkles in this picture.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Oooh....ahhh....SO very pretty! Love it, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, at first glance I really thought that flower was a Prima-type. It looks so real! I LOVE the striped background die over sparkly paper. That's a WOW for sure, Lynette!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Such a nice card! The colors, patterns and flower is so sweet. Not too overdone makes it just perfect!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a die I missed in D.M. I love it with the sparkly paper under it! Great flower to finish it off!