Monday, April 25, 2016

Blush and Pink Color Swap

I made this card for the color swap challenge in my small stamping group. The colors are blush and green. Since this color ink (from Stampin' Up!) is called "Blush Blossom," I thought it qualified!

The border was stamped with the last stamps of my set called "Beautiful Borders." I scored the lines and matted with green cardstock. The blush background piece was stamped with the sentiment (from the same stamp set) and then embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. I matted that with the same green and added it to a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That would make a great card in any color combination, but I do really like the Blush and Green combo!

Leslie Miller said...

I've always loved Blush Blossom. It's so soft and pretty and looks lovely on your card. Always with green it's especially nice!