Saturday, March 19, 2016

Easter Cards

A year ago when I was in Omaha stamping with friends, I stamped and cut out these images and sentiments. I came across them about a month ago and decided I better get them made into cards soon. Some of the images were colored and some weren't done yet. I'm sharing both of them only because one basket has smiley faces on the eggs and one doesn't:) The inside has more stamped, colored and die-cut images, but I didn't take a picture of them. The images and dies are from Lawn Fawn.

Edited to add: The background was embossed with a Darice "Basket Weave" folder. Thanks to Sheri for the use of her stamps and dies! The sentiment is mounted on foam squares. I guess I was in a hurry when I wrote this post last night!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

What adorable cards, Lynette! Love the colors of Easter and spring! Thanks for sharing!

Sheri said...

I love this set. I used it last year so figured I could not use it again so soon but it is a favorite! Glad you got some use out of it as well. Cute cute cards. How do you remember where the stamp offs come from? I could never do that!

Leslie Miller said...

The bunny has a bite out of his ear! These are adorable, Lynette. Love the eggs with the faces, and the Basket Weave embossing is perfect. Love that folder.