Friday, February 12, 2016

Thanks

Another card part:) I'm working like crazy with them - and having such a great time!

I found this angled, die-cut piece in with my parts. I wish you could see the texture of it - it's almost like a textured vinyl.  I'm sure I used the "positive" of it years ago. I liked the angle, so I left it. I placed it on a piece of blue cardstock and then scored three parallel lines with my Scor-Pal. The cardbase is white.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I do like this bold but clean and simple card Lynette. The score lines just above the angled sentiment piece is the perfect touch.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Fun idea to use that angled die cut the way you did. Scoring always adds dimension and a nice finish to it.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the angle, too! This is great. The negative "thanks" is perfect! Good progress on the card parts. Mine just keep piling up.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love the bold CAS design!

Unknown said...

Scoring is the best part!