Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fairy Happy Birthday


I spent some time in my stamping room last night and put a few cards together. Nothing earth-shattering, for sure, but it felt good to be in there and to use up some more "card parts."

I've had these two digital images all colored up and the wings glittered for quite a long time. Probably four years or more! Well, they are out of the pile and on to a couple of birthday cards, finally. They are from Tiddly Inks and are colored with Copics. I used Star Dust Stickles on the wings. The sentiment on each card is from Papertrey Ink. Just for fun, I added a couple little gems to this first card. I matted each image with black.
I have a few more posts coming up, too. Yippee for me:) I had fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great cards Lynette - I too am enjoying getting back into the craft room!

Leslie Miller said...

They're so darling, Lynette! I love the little fairy, especially on a CAS card. Coloring on CAS is one of my favorite styles. Honestly, there are too many styles I love!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute little fairy - on both cards!