Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Die-Cut Flowers Birthday

Another birthday card for my stash. And another "card part" used up. This die-cut of flowers was in my pile. I glued it on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with Copics. (I assume it's a Memory Box die, but I'm not sure.) The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. I'm really making use of this set while I have it out! I rounded the corners on the panel and mounted it on foam squares. I also rounded the corners on the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely colors and I especially like the raised panel!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty how you colored the die cut flowers. I like the way you mounted the panel with the foam squares.

Chookarooni said...

love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Way to go with that die cut, Lynette! I could have sworn it was a stamp. Pretty coloring!