Sunday, September 6, 2015

Masculine Birthday

I'm starting another stack of Stampin' Up! stamps to use. I may decide to take a little bit of an extended break from my project after this stack. We'll see:)

Anyway, the set that this stamp is from is called "Wonderful Woodcuts." It's a great set for masculine cards. I stamped the image with Versamark on kraft and embossed with white. I colored with Copics, except for the white. That was done with a Tim Holtz distress marker. I trimmed the panel down and mounted it on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the white embossing and Copic coloring on the Kraft paper! Just lovely!

Unknown said...

What a simple, yet attractive guy card! i have never done white on kraft, but I guess I will have to try that. Thanks for sharing another technique, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, another fabulous white on kraft card, and this one with that beautiful marine green/blue. It looks wonderful! A white distress marker? I've been seeing a Copic white. I could use something like that.

Jeanne H said...

I dug through my sets and I have this one too! Now I need to use it. Never have, so thanks for the inspiration.