Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Two More Christmas Cards

I had these green-stamped tags in my "card parts" and used two of them for today's cards. The sentiment on this first one is from Technique Tuesday. I added two red mini brads and mounted on foam squares. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and matted with red.

The sentiment on this card is from Papertrey Ink. Again I used foam squares to raise up the sentiment. The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder and matted with red.

I am linking them up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. This week's challenge is "anything goes."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty cards. I really like your embossing folders

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice cards and I agree with Sheri about the embossing folders.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards Challenge!
Monica - CCC DT

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty tags! I like the green polka dots. They're very festive, especially with your awesome embossed backgrounds!

Virginia said...

I love this card. Could you please tell me the name of the Sizzix embossing folder. You have used it on your medallion card, among others, and I have searched the Sizzix website and could not find this folder. Thanks for your help and many thanks for sharing your great work.