Thursday, August 27, 2015

Terrific Tags #3

Here is another card using a stamp from the Stampin' Up! set called "Terrific Tags." There are six stamps in the set, but I decided to only use three of them. So, this completes my use of another set!

I stamped the image with Versamark on purple cardstock and used white embossing powder to emboss it. I then punched it out with the coordinating punch. The patterned paper is from a Recollections matstack and the die-cut and embossed leaf was in my "stash." I'm pretty sure it came from my friend, Vicki, several years ago. Thanks, Vicki!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I think I found a partial set of this set but no matching punch :-( I like the collage you've created...time to get those leaves out!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You're welcome! I believe that leaf is from a Cuttlebug die that I bought a long time ago. Love the card you created with it and the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

I like the tag image white embossed on purple! Nice the way you accented with the leaf, and the purple stripe paper looks great!