Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tags So Much - Part Two

The last two cards using the Stampin' Up! set called "Tags So Much." I inked this first stamp up with markers. It's hard to tell, but I added tiny dots of yellow Liquid Pearls to the flower centers. I matted with green and mounted on foam squares. I also added a small piece of green for the bottom layer.
I'm sure I had never posted an Easter card in August before, but I guess I have now! LOL! The sentiment is from a SU! set called "All Year Cheer." The rabbit is from the tag set. I did the little bit of coloring with markers. I added the scored lines and matted with patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Two great cards. Love that little bunny juggling the Easter eggs.

Harriet Skelly said...

I still love the tag punch and stamp sets - especially the flower one on the first card.

Leslie Miller said...

Cute little images! And, hey, you'll be one card more ready for Easter when the time comes.