Monday, August 10, 2015

Tagger's Dozen #3

Here is the third (and last) card that I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Tagger's Dozen." It's the flowers and "happy for you." I used markers to ink it up and stamped on white. I matted it with the scrap of dark purple textured cardstock. Then my eyes fell on the border. I stamped it a few years ago and die-cut it. (I am pretty sure it is Stampin' Up!, also.) I recently cut out the center with a craft knife and put foam squares on the back. It was ready to be used. Perfect timing! I was able to trim down the white image panel a little bit, which is all that was necessary, and then added the border over it. The background was embossed with my former-favorite-now-sadly-neglected Swiss Dots folder from Cuttlebug. I thought it was a good match for the dots on the border stamp. Oh, and I added tiny yellow gems to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I have that fram. Great idea to cut our the center

bonnie32002 said...

I have that fram. Great idea to cut our the center

Unknown said...

Yup...another great card with dots!

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, your card parts and your SU! project worked together perfectly for this one! Love the popped up frame!