Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Holiday Greetings

How about a Christmas card for today? 

The image is from My Favorite Things. I colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s "Sincere Salutations."  This completes my use of this set, although I will use it again and again! (Oh yeah, I didn't use the stamp that says, "You're Invited.") I matted with red and mounted on Dimensionals. The background was embossed with a retired Sizzix embossing folder.

I'm linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. There is a weekly optional challenge, but the main challenge is to make a Christmas card. (This week's challenge is a color challenge, but I didn't use the colors.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very attractive Holiday card! That's a neat embossing folder, too.

Leslie Miller said...

I've always used that sentiment set a lot, too. It's a classic! Another beautiful Christmas card done!

Donna B. said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for playing at CCC this week.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the embossed background. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.