Monday, July 6, 2015

Tiny Butterfly Birthday

I used a friend's die at our Group Gathering to cut this out - the "stitched" circles and rectangle were all cut at the same time. I matted the rectangle on some sparkly cardstock. Then I cut little butterflies using the same sparkly cardstock. I added them to the circles and mounted on foam squares, putting them off-center so the sparkle shows underneath. I also added black gems for the butterflies' bodies. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card Lynn - hope you are well!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cool how you did the butterflies in the various sparkly paper and then off set the white circles on the silver ones. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, look at those pretty little sparkly butterflies! Love them on the offset circles. Such a neat design. This is really super extra pretty, Lynette!