Thursday, July 23, 2015

Take Three #1 - 6

The next set in my Stampin' Up! project. This one is called "Take Three." The set consists of six small stamps - each with three objects divided by a line, and a sentiment. I colored each of them with markers (except the "Friendship" and "Miss You" ones) and stamped them on white and cut them out.

On this first one, I used a Darice Wire Fence embossing folder. The colored cardstock on these first four is from a matstack from Die Cuts With a View - Brights. It has a white core. I sanded down the embossing. I matted with a small piece of purple and mounted on foam squares.
For this one, I matted with bright orange (looks much redder in the picture than for real.) I embossed with a Darice Crackle folder and sanded this one down, too. Again the sentiment is mounted on foam squares.
I added green gems to the centers of the flowers. The pink cardstock is textured and I did not emboss this one. The sentiment is attached directly to the pink layer - I didn't use foam squares.
I embossed the purple layer with a Darice Quilt Blocks folder. I used a Kaleidocolor pad to ink up the stamp. I matted the layers with navy blue.
I used a rainbow pad to ink up this stamp.  I embossed the white layer with the Darice Wire Fence folder. The sentiment is mounted on Dimensionals.
I added three small red gems to the image panel. The white layer is embossed with a Sizzix Christmas embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great colors you used for the mats. Really helps set off those cute little designs!

Leslie Miller said...

Moving right along! What a yummy display of color and style!