Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sparkly Thanks - and Happy Fourth!!

Happy Independence Day to my American readers!

I die-cut this "THANKS" piece in Des Moines and finished it into this card. The die cuts all the black that you see. I cut the white piece to fill the space.

I used a Memory Box stencil for the leaves and a Memory Box die to cut the flowers out of sparkly cardstock. The centers are sparkly enamel dots. I didn't have any small enough for the small flowers, so I cut some with a die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, sparkly and pretty! Love the die cut. You know I love die cuts as well as embossing folders. I hope you've been enjoying the holiday weekend!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very nice!!!