Friday, July 17, 2015

Smorgasborders #1 and 2

The first (and second) of six cards made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Smorgasborders." It is a set of nine stamps - three sentiments (which I did not use) and six little border stamps. The cards are nearly identical, but I'm sharing both.

I stamped the image three and a half times with Memento black ink and colored with Copics. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I matted with matching dark green.
For this one, I stamped the image at the top instead. I added gems for the flower centers. I will have to add sentiments later - or leave them blank.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Nice way to use small stamps and I like the contrast of little flowers and big polka dots.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such neat little borders! Can't wait to see the next ones from the set.

Leslie Miller said...

Now here's a set I'm totally unfamiliar with. These stamps sure do make pretty borders. Or perhaps I should say YOU make pretty borders with these stamps. Nice and simple. Great all occasion cards to have on hand!