Monday, July 20, 2015

Seeing Spots #1

On to another set - making progress toward my goal of using all of my Stampin' Up! sets. This set is called "Seeing Spots."

This card uses two of the six stamps - the "thank you" sentiment circle and the flower. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a circle die. I stamped the flower, cut it out and mounted it on a foam square on the sentiment circle. I also added a gem to the flower center. I die-cut the matting with using a Spellbinders die. I embossed the background with my new favorite embossing folder - Darice Wire Fence. I matted that panel with the same purple as the circle matting and the flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I did have this set, but not anymore. I kept a couple of similar sets, though -- Riveting and Circle of Friendship. I use them for the sentiments. I like how you used this cute little circle stamp. Very cute on the embossed white.