Friday, May 29, 2015

Oval All #3


The third card made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Oval All."

I've had this textured navy Z-fold card base in my "card parts" for quite a while. It's finally a card! :) I stamped the Just for You stamp with navy ink on a scrap of white cardstock. I embossed the bottom of the panel with a Darice Small Stars folder to match the stars in the stamped image and added a scored line between the embossing and the sentiment with my Scor-Pal. I sponged some navy ink around the edges. I also added a piece of white on the inside for adding a greeting.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I've never done a Z-fold card. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the fold! Why do I always do the same old thing I wonder? This is fabulous!