Sunday, May 31, 2015

Die-Cut Happy Birthday

A few days ago, I posted this card using a messed-up printed photo for the background. Today I'm using another scrapped photo. I die-cut the sentiment (from My Favorite Things) from the photo that was printed with cartridges running out of ink. I also cut the sentiment of out cardboard and glued the layers together for a little more dimension. I added it to a piece of turquoise and then matted with tangerine cardstock. The entire card front was covered with a piece from a Die Cuts With a View matstack.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're a great one for repurposing, Lynette! Love how this turned out. I would never think to save something like that, but you turned it into art!

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors here!